Join owner, Sarah Williams, in this virtual workshop. In this painting workshop we will be creating this cute door hanger, original artwork created by Framed! Your supply list for this workshop includes:
- 2-3 brushes, 1″ brush for your base coat, 3/4″ & 1/4″ for your detail work, water container for your brushes, paper plate, and paper towels.
- Truck Wood Cutout
- Paint (see list below) + paper plate for mixing
- Polka Dot Sponge or use your fingers (optional)
- small fan for drying (optional)
- Rustoleum Crystal Clear Enamel or Minwax Polycrylic to seal and make it glossy (optional)
- Paint used for this project:
- Bungalow 47 Paint colors Lamp Post, Front Door Red
- Liquitex Colors used: Titanum White, Mars Black, Naphthol Crimson, Phthalo Green, Deep Violet, Cadmium Yellow Light Hue.
Don’t forget to post your final pics in the Creative Club private fb group so I can see! Have fun!