Join owner, Sarah Williams, in this virtual workshop. In this painting workshop we will be creating this cute door hanger, original artwork created by Framed! Your supply list for this workshop includes:
- 2-3 brushes, 1″ brush for your base coat, 3/4″ & 1/4″ for your detail work, water container for your brushes, paper plate, and paper towels.
- Santa Wood Cutout
- Paint (see list below) + paper plate for mixing
- small fan for drying (optional)
- Rustoleum Crystal Clear Enamel or Minwax Polycrylic to seal and make it glossy (optional)
- Bow & Twine for hanging
- Vinyl optional
- Paint used for this project:
- Bungalow 47 Paint colors Lamp Post
- Liquitex Colors used: Titanum White, Cadmium Red Deep Hue, Naphthol Crimson, Magenta, Yellow Oxide.
Don’t forget to post your final pics in the Creative Club private fb group so I can see! Have fun!