Our June Monogram Box is inspired by the Backyard BBQ and all the fun 4th of July shenanigans!!
Summer time is one of my favorite times of the year. It means lots of family time on the porch, rolling the grill out several nights a week, and enjoying cold beverages. It’s even more fun to invite friends over for a backyard barbecue.
Our Backyard BBQ June Monogram box has several of the essentials to get your party started!
Our Monogrammed Apron is the heart of this box. We mixed things up with a chef style denim stripe apron with a red vine monogram or a flirty fun red washed fringe apron with a navy blue monogram. No matter which one you received, you will be looking cute while you are cooking!
Of course we couldn’t have a 4th of July party without a cute graphic tee, could we?!? Our ‘Flags, Fireworks, Freedom’ tee is hand lettered and perfect for the 4th. This tee is part of our T-Shirt Club and our Combo Box subscriptions for June.
If you were lucky enough to snag our June Bonus Buy, then you got all the sparkly goodness that comes in the form of earrings! We LOVE them! Our handmade red glitter and white star earrings are the perfect compliment to the tee and the box this month.
I love finding fun unique items to add to your boxes. How cute are these little match tube sets? It never fails, your grill lighter is out right when you need it most!
Light that grill and get to melting your s’mores. You know how we love to personalize things around here, so of course we added our logo to the graham cracker!!
Pop the top on your favorite bottle with the engraved bottle opener. It’s flat and perfect for your wallet. Add our hand lettered koozie and you are all set.
Here are my top 5 Backyard Barbecue party tips to help you have more fun and less stress!
- Prep food before your guests arrive. This way you have more time with them on the porch and less time in the kitchen while everyone else is pool side.
- Make sure you have enough propane or charcoal. Nothing kills a backyard barbecue like a grill with no fire!
- Ask your guests to bring a side. It will really make things so much easier for you, and most people are happy to contribute to the meal.
- Set up some yard games. This will keep the kids occupied and the fun going.
- Set up coolers or drink tubs on the porch so it prevents people from going in and out of the house. It also makes it easier for your guests to help themselves and let you relax more.
Our Awesome Subscribers!
I love receiving all the pictures and seeing all your smiling faces as you get to enjoy all the items I select and created just for you in the Backyard BBQ June Monogram Box. Keep them coming!!
Need more Monograms in your life? Check out the Framed! Subscription Boxes below!!