Join owner, Sarah Williams, in this virtual workshop. In this painting workshop we will be creating this cute door hanger, original artwork created by Framed! Your supply list for this workshop includes:
- 2-3 brushes, 3/4″, 1/4″, 1/8″ for your detail work, water container for your brushes, paper plate, and paper towels.
- 3 Wood Cutouts: Candy Corn, Pumpkin, Turkey
- Paint (see list below)
- Polka Dot Sponge or pencil eraser (optional)
- small fan for drying (optional)
- Rustoleum Crystal Clear Enamel to seal and make it glossy (optional)
- Paint used for this project:
- Liquitex Colors used: Titanum White, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Red Deep Hue, Naphthol Crimson, Yellow Oxide, Cadmium Yellow Light Hue, Cadmium Red Light Hue
- You can order them here from my affiliate link: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-8812931-11428147?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dickblick.com%2Fitems%2F00717-7064%2F&cjsku=00717-7064 (or they can be purchased at Michaels or Hobby Lobby)
- Bungalow 47 Paint colors Lamp Post & Wood Beam
Don’t forget to post your final pics in the Creative Club private fb group so I can see! Have fun!