- 3 brushes, 1″ brush for your base coat, 3/4″ & 1/2″ for your detail work, water container for your brushes, paper plate, and paper towels.
- Wood Cutouts (pumpkin + initial)
- Paint (see list below) + paper plate for mixing
- Large polka dot sponge
- small fan for drying (optional)
- Rustoleum Crystal Clear Enamel or Minwax Polycrylic to seal and make it glossy (optional)
- Bow & Twine for hanging
Paint used for this project:
- Bungalow 47 Paint colors: Terracotta Tile
- Acrylic Paint: Titanium White and Mars Black
Don’t forget to post your final pics in the Creative Club private fb group so I can see! Have fun!